Part # 1507490009
- The Zbroz Racing ARS FX Max Ground Clearance, +2" Forward Front A-Arm Kit is one of the easiest and quickest ways to get larger tires and 2 more inches of wheelbase onto the front of your Polaris RZR. Because the kit provides extra ground clearance and two additional inches of wheelbase while still using the stock mounting points, you’ll have enough clearance to mount 30 to 32 inch tall tires without any problems or other modifications.
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 1000 2017–2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 1000 HIGH LIFTER Edit. 2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 1000 RIDE COMMAND Edit. 2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 1000 TRAILS AND ROCKS Edit. 2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 4 1000 2017–2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 4 1000 RIDE COMMAND Edit. 2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 4 TURBO EPS 2017–2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP 4 TURBO FOX Edit. 2018
- POLARIS RANGER RZR XP Turbo EPS 2017–2018
- Zbroz uses the same high quality construction and materials as all their offerings, and this kit includes all four front a-arms so you’ll have everything you need in one quick go. The stock bushings, ball joints, and hardware will be reused, and once everything is back together your machine will have stronger components, more tire options, and more capability on rough trail terrain.
- Available in gloss black, red, orange
- Kit allows the mounting of 30"-32" tall tires without modification.
- Simple bolt-on installation for more ground clearance and durability.
- Extends wheelbase by 2" forward.
- Longer wheelbase clears big tires for trail adventures where a larger tire is king.
- Kit includes all four a-arms.
- Stock pivot bushings and ball joints are re-used.
- Powder coated finish resists corrosion and matches machine