• 14″ (14.45 lbs)
The 14" X 6" wheel has a standard offset of 4+2. Please contact us for custom offsets.
It’s versatility through the ability to change each piece affords the user many options within one wheel. Whether it be for different types of riding, different vehicles or to simply to replace parts without having to sacrifice an entire wheel. It also allows easy in-the-field tire mounting. Like all other DWT bead lock wheels, the Sector employs our exclusive riveted steel nut plate system allowing for quick and easy service if bolt threads are ever compromised.
Sector is made in the USA, is fully serviceable and constructed of super strong lightweight heat treated T6 6061 aluminum – which makes the metal as hard as it gets. All of our heat treatment is done in our own factory, assuring a true and proper procedure. The Sector consists of two aluminum wheel halves which bolt to a stylish billet center. An air tight seal is formed by a strong rubber ring seated in a precision machined groove between each wheel half and the wheel center.
• Heat Treated 6061 .190 Aluminum Spun Halves
• Heat Treated 6061 .190 Bead Lock Rings
• 8mm 12.9 Class Black Zinc Finish Bead Lock Bolts
• 6mm 10.9 Class Black Zinc Finish Center Bolts
• 6061 T6 CNC Billet Aluminum Center
• Fully Serviceable Modular Bead Lock Wheel
• Matte Black Finish – NEW
• Black Zinc Finish Hardware – NEW
• Made in the U.S.A.