Our clutch cover fasteners are designed to provide a quick release option to access your belt during riding and/or racing. Quick Clip Fasteners also offer the option to switch from R clips to locknuts for increased protection depending on your riding environment.
- (8) Quick Clip posts with that will need a T20 Torx Wrench
- (1) Extra post
- (8) R Clips (small)
- (8) Tension lock nut's (for optional use and security)
- Quick Clip Sticker for Clutch Cover
- Installation Instruction
*******PLEASE READ/FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY TO AVOID ISSUES!
- Thread the Locknut on the screw until snug.
- Using 10mm socket/wrench on the Locknut, drive the bolt into the casing up to the R-Clip hole.
- Using T20 Torx on tip of bolt, hold bolt in place while backing locknut off of screw with wrench.
- Install R-Clips into holes.